What’s Your SEO Score?
Enter the URL of any landing page or blog article and see how optimized it is for one keyword or phrase.
The best way to improve traffic to your website is knowing where to start in the search optimization process.
Use our free website SEO analyzer tool and discover your overall SEO score, as well as identify issues you can fix to improve. Search engine optimization looks at numerous items like technology, page speed, content structure, URL, page title, and keyword usage throughout the page.
Enter your website address, and email above and we’ll send you a score and full report with each of the issues identified.
Example Score Report
(This is a screenshot, not a full report)
Full reports will be six pages of score item results and suggested fixes
Each SEO score report contains necessary information regarding the way your website is set up and read by Google search.
Its important to make sure each page on your website is organized in a way that so Google and other search engines can understand what the page content is about.
Important SEO score factors are
- Properly keyword targeted page titles
- Meta description written with keywords and easy to understand
- Your page has an H1 heading related to the target keyword
- The page text content is well written with 500+ words and keyword focused, but not over done.
- Images have alt text related to the keywords